Friday 2 October 2009

Professions what is the best?

I received a email from someone asking me how that he could improve his cash flow and I got back to asking for more information he wrote back saying that he had NO PROFESSIONS . I was shocked to here this and you will need to get some to make real money buy supplying the auction house. He asked me which ones were the best.... and this is a difficult question.

It depends on the person. If you are a low level i suggest 2 gathering professions like skinning and mining etc. This suits people who farm and grind and throughout the leveling process.

I have made tonnes of gold through skinning and leather working. Through low level rare twink items to make heavy knot hide armour.
Enchanting can be a good one as DE all items that you don't need for profit or you can sell your services on the trade channel. Alchemy is often harder to make a profit from but if you make guardian elixirs and low level one for pvp you can still make a good profit herbalism would be best for this so you don't lose even more profit.
Blacksmithing is great with the mining combo it takes a while to see a decent return but lower levels will often buy for DE. Jewelcrafting my favourite as the low level necklaces still turn over well so you can fuel this from the ah. But the prospecting bit is what makes it worth while as you can get gem and everything which you can then cut for resale with a very large mark up.
Inscription a great easy to level profession the glyph sell very well including the low levels and you can do the carpet bomb technique where you post 2 of every glyph and make huge amounts of profit the inks will sell great to.
I will do the secondary later on today or tomorrow.
email me with results and now you can email to your friends to.

1 comment:

  1. I would recommend JC and Enchanting before Inscription tbh. :) I've found that the inscription market is much easier to manipulate than the gem market (though of course, Inscription can be a gold mine if the competition is right).

    ReplyDelete