Monday 5 October 2009

A New laptop

Soon my laptop will come and i will be able to make more money than ever before this is because loading times will be serverly slashed and i will be able to farm more things for quicker and longer.

I am thinking about branching out into a new sector as before i said about the professions but what one should i choose i think i am going to make a inscription character after my brief experiment these sell awfully fast. I will Post my results. don't put all your money into one thing because if you lose profit on that you can't make it back as easily so diversify.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be interested in how you get on. I mainly run an inscription based character, but I've alts with high levels of skill in all the professions. While I do 'dabble' with these other skills and make money, the amount of time required to craft/post and re-list etc. multiple skills stops me doing much beyond simple basic stuff.

    ReplyDelete