Sunday 27 September 2009

money money everywhere but not any for me

Well all the time gold generation will slow that is because of shifts in the market etc. So when the market shifts do not flood the market in a last ditch attempt to make money just bank your materials and change sector. I will often change sector when I see the price falling rapidly I move into a sector when I see the price shooting up. I can do this with ease as many of my characters do different professions so I just generate what I need and put it on the ah another thing is if you can craft rare items or know where to find rare items send them to different characters. This way when you put the on the ah the person wont think where does he get all them and you wont get questioned. Sometimes I will even undercut myself by 10s so they think that we are not the same person even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment